1 All participants must sign a release and waiver for liability
agreement. Participants under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or
2. Any action deemed unsafe or inappropriate by contest judges or
officials warrants immediate disqualification.
3. The judges’ decision is final and there will be no protests.
4. Truck is provided by participants. Driver must have a valid driver’s
5. A “red flag” means to stop the run immediately.
6. Standing on the truck cab is prohibited.
7. Each team will have three members.
8. Men’s team will haul 42 bales and the Women’s team will haul 32 bales (Subject to change).
9. Teams will load bales, drive once around the track and unload bales
in designated area.
10. All team members will ride inside the truck.
11. All dropped bales must be picked up unless broken. It is at the
discretion of the team to stop and pick up lost.
12. This is a timed event with penalties as follows:
- 5 second penalty for each bale not in designated unloaded area
- 5 second penalty for each broken bale/or lost bale not picked up.
13. Only trucks with beds under 10ft. will be permitted to participate. No sideboards higher than standard truck and no tie downs.
Entry Fee: $20 per team.
Straw Pyramid Stack Contest Rules
1. The object of the event is to stack 15 bales of Straw (adults) or 11 bales (junior) as quickly as possible. One extra bale of straw will be given during any one event to replace broken bales. Teams will consist of three (3) members only.
2. Only one (1) bale of straw shall be picked up and carried at one time, using both strings (not thrown) and correct bending technique from the start line to 25 feet to where the stack will be built.
3. The stack must be arranged in the following order:
Juniors – 12, 13, 14, 15 years old No Entry Fee
4. Four bales on the base, three bales on the second layer followed by two bales on each of the next two layers. The stack then needs to be dismantled one bale at a time and carried back to the starting point. Participants must not stand on top of the finished stack.
Seniors – 16 and – No Entry Fee
4. Four bales on the base, three bales on the second layer, followed by two bales on each of the next four layers. The stack then needs to be dismantled one bale at a time and carried back to the starting point. Participants must not stand on top of the finished stack.
5. Place getters will be judged on the fastest time.
6. Participation Waivers must signed by all competitors otherwise they are exempt from participating.