Interested in Camping?
The Richwood Fair has approximately 80 camping sites with electric. Electric hook ups do vary between spots. All electric spots feature at least 20amp service with the 200 section featuring 30 and 50 amp hook up. During the fair the sites are rented for $150.00 each. The grounds are not available for long term public camping but can be rented on a day by day basis during the off season. Camper spots are available as they become available so inquire today if you have an interest in camping at next years fair.
- Keep the campsite clean.
- Curfew is 11:00pm and will be respected by all.
- NO Alcohol allowed on the fairgrounds.
- Youth (under the age of 18) wanting to spend the night in a camper must have parent/guardian permission slip. A list of campers who are not your own family must be registered at the Secretary office in case of emergency.
- Camper spots are NON-Refundable and NON-Transferrable
- Self-contained fire ring ONLY (NO FIRES ON THE GROUND)